My old laptop – Acer Aspire 5003 – could not start this morning. It’s dead…T.T
Well, I bought an Acer Aspire One D255-2509 notebook from Target and installed Ubuntu and Apache.
- Processor Intel Atom N450 / 1.66 GHz
- OS Provided Microsoft Windows 7
- Hard Drive 160 GB – Serial ATA-150 – 5400 rpm
- 1.0GB of RAM
Below is the blog of the previous server:
I decide to use my old laptop – Acer Aspire 5003 – as a server for IT566. It has a retired since its monitor had been broken.
I connected it with a separate monitor(Dell S2309).
It works well.
Aspire 5003 Specifications
- Processor AMD Turion 64 mobile technology ML-32 / 1.8GHz
- 64-bit Computing
- OS Provided Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- Hard Drive 80.0 GB
- 1.5GB of RAM