Here are steps for creating an mp3:
- Download Audacity & libmp3lame0 from software center
- Open a CD by clicking the right button and browse folders
- Copy one of the music files in .wav format and paste it on the desktop
- Open Audacity and click “File – Import – Audio – Open” to import the file
- Click “File – Export” and choose the file type: mp3
Here is the screenshot of the mp3:
Since WordPress does not allow uploading mp3 without storage upgrade, I just found this Supload site which provides free audio hosting service. You can upload a music file, then copy and paste the html code to your blog or web pages.
Click the link below and enjoy.
Eagles – Take It Easy